Portland Notes: Feb. 16, 2007
- The Portland Jazz Festival starts today and runs through Feb. 25.
- A couple got married on the Portland Tram on Valentine’s Day, marking the first time this has happened.
- A office building going up in downtown Portland will be offering 933 square feet of indoor storage for 34 bikes, showers and lockers.
- The Ace Hotel, a hip but somewhat budget motel, looks to have thrown open their doors in downtown Portland.
- The Portland Rod & Custom Show is this weekend, which should be a big draw for custom hot rod fans.